Matre USCG Type Approved Foam Skid is a compact unit designed to insert 1 % foam concentrate directly to the fire water line.
The system have two different water and foam concentrate lines; one main 4” line for pop-up nozzles to the helideck, and one 1 ½” line for hand held jet / fog nozzle. Both with 1 % foam insertion from same concentrate tank.
See our USCG DIFFS data sheet for more information.
- Extinguishes a fire in a matter of seconds
- Easy to operate, no need for trained personnel
- Rescue operations on helideck can be performed when system is active
Note: Foam approved to be used in combination with Matre USCG Type Approved DIFFS is Chemguard C103 1% and Solberg Arctic 1 % AFFF.
- USCG Type Approval Certificate
- Water line delivered in SS316