Matre foam skid is a part of Matre Standard DIFFS.
The skid is a compact unit designed to insert foam concentrate directly into the fire water line by using either Matre inductor foam proportioner or Matre Turbine in-line foam proportioner.
See our standard data sheet for more information.
- Extinguishes a fire in a matter of seconds
- Easy to operate, no need for trained personnel
- Rescue operations on helideck can be performed when system is active
- Available with 4” and 6” waterline
- 1% or 3% foam insertion rate
- Foam tank size: 200L, 300L, 680L, 1000L and 1450L
- Y-strainer at skid inlet to prevent clogging
- The proportioner will insert foam into the water, normally 1% or 3% with tolerances according to NFPA11.
- Class approval such as DNV, ABS, BV, LR can be provided upon request.
Water line delivered in SS316 as standard
Options: Cu-Ni 90/10, Super Duplex, Titanium Gr. 2 upon request