Matre Balanced Foam Proportioners (M-BP) are known for their reliability. Pressurized water within the performance range and foam is what is required for a perfect proportioning.
Our range of M-BP are used in pressurized foam pump system designed for both sprinkler systems, foam monitor deluge systems as well.
The balanced pressure proportioner can be delivered with an adjustable or fixed foam insertion rate that will be pre-set during manufacturing of the proportioner.
Our range of M-BP will gain an accurate foam insertion irrespective of variation of pressure and water flow. The accurate performance of our M-BP is important to guaranty the correct foam insertion rate to be feed into the system water line.
All M-BP units will be performance tested before delivery, as well as delivered with a unique test report which indicates the foam insertion over the complete range.
See our standard data sheet for more information.
- High accuracy of proportioning over the complete range.
- Range from 100% flow and down to 10%
- Compact and flexible design
- Delivered in a high-grade corrosion resistant bronze material as standard.
- Water interface to be wafer type
- Foam interface to be flanged or threaded.
- Maintenance friendly design
- DNV Type Approval
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- Johan Sverdrup